Thursday 19 May 2016

Unai Emery wants Sevilla stay


Sevilla's three-time Europa League-winning coach Unai Emery insists he would be happy to spend the remainder of his career at the club.

                                                   Getty images


Emery further enhanced his reputation as he masterminded Sevilla's come-from-behind 3-1 win over Liverpool to claim a third successive Europa League title on Wednesday night.

The 44-year-old, who attracted interest from AC Milan last season, is reportedly a candidate to replace Roberto Martinez at Premier League outfit Everton, but Emery wants to stay at Sevilla.


"I am very happy here at the club. As long as Sevilla wants me, we are preparing for the present and future," he explained.

"I work thinking I am going to stay my whole life, but I know how football works.

"I don't know what is going to happen."

Sevilla have an opportunity to add another trophy to their collection when they face La Liga champions Barcelona in Sunday's Copa del Rey final.






SOURCE: GOAL

No comments:

Post a Comment