Tuesday 27 October 2015

De Jong- I'm not happy at AC Milan


               Getty images

Nigel de Jong has revealed he is unhappy with his lack of regular first-team action at AC Milan.

The Netherlands midfielder was a key figure or Milan last season and also started his side's opening two fixtures this campaign, even wearing the captain's armband against Fiorentina and Empoli.

However, De Jong has been excluded from the San Siro side since the defeat at the hands of Genoa back in September and the return of Riccardo Montolivo - much to his own dismay.

"Obviously I am not happy because I am not playing," the former Manchester City man told reporters.

"But I have to wait and grab my opportunity when it comes."


"The spirit in the locker room is positive, we won the last match and we have to continue with the same spirit," he added.

"I like the 4-4-2 formation, but it does depend on the game and on which players are available."

AC Milan currently occupy 10th place in Serie A.





Source: GOAL

No comments:

Post a Comment